- → or ↓ to advance to the next slide or incrementally displayed item
- ← or ↑ to go to the previous slide or incrementally displayed item
- Ctrl* + → or Ctrl* + ↓ to jump to the next slide
- Ctrl* + ← or Ctrl* + ↑ to jump to the previous slide
- Home to go to the first slide, End to go to the last
- Ctrl* + G to jump to an arbitrary slide (by slide number or identifier)
- Ctrl* + H to see thumbnails of the slides and jump to one of them (really slow in every browser except Safari)
* Ctrl or Shift actually. Only Shift works in Opera.
Lifting the lid on HTML5
- 1999 HTML 4.01
- 2000 XHTML 1
- 2004 WHATWG starts Web Applications
- 2007 W3 joins WHATWG on HTML5
- 2009 XHTML 2 cancelled
- 2011 HTML5 last call
What is HTML5?
- Brings things which we already do
- A robust, cross browser, standardised way
What’s in HTML5?
- APIs (local storage etc.)
- Error handling
- New elements
- Sectioning elements
- Canvas, SVG, video